big boiler methanol boiler chimney

The World's #1 Wood Burning Gasification Furnace

The EPA Phase 2 certified Kuuma Vapor-Fire 100 is our largest Vapor-Fire wood-burning furnace.The wood length is approximately 20 and requires seasoned wood that has an 18-28% moisture content. It includes a powerful yet quiet 2-speed blower that delivers 500 to 1500 CFM (cubic feet per minute) on-demand controlled by your household thermostat.

Get a Quote

Industrial Gas Boiler Industrial Gas Fired Steam Boiler Top5

Yongxing Boiler Group is the leading manufacturer of industrial gas boilers in China. We also produce coal gas oil biomass hot water and multiple fuel boiler.As the main product the industrial gas boiler can generate high-temperature steam for many different applications.

Get a Quote

G Series | Wood Burning Furnace Heaters | HeatMasterSS

The HeatMaster ss G Series is widely recognized as the flagship furnace of the industry. Many new innovative features make the new G Series line of furnaces the easiest to operate longest lasting and highest performing in all real world applications.

Get a Quote

High Efficiency Boilers | Is a Combi Boiler for You ...

Mar 16 2020 · AFUE is the ratio of annual heat output of a boiler (or furnace) compared to the total annual fuel energy consumed by a furnace or boiler. For example a boiler with an AFUE of 90% means that 90% of the energy in the fuel becomes heat for the home and the other 10% escapes up the chimney

Get a Quote
image-missing